Nurse Call Systems
Each nurse call system and warden call system can be tailored to your continually changing needs, requirements and budgets. We offer a wide range of bespoke solutions and products designed specifically to meet the needs of the clients, private hospitals, care groups, sheltered accommodation and care homes.
Our Call systems combines maximum safety and staff efficiency with the latest technology to bring you our most advanced wireless nurse call system, at a price to suit you. So, if you are looking for a wireless nurse call system solution that offers total patient safety. Don’t take the risk, talk to us first. View our range of Nurse Call Systems
Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm
Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm
Our market-leading NC951 Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm kit includes everything required for a BS8300 clause compliant emergency assistance alarm (except cables and fixings). Attractively designed, easy to install and simple to use, it allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency. To operate, the user simply pulls the cord of a ceiling pull unit to activate a light and sounder outside the WC. Tried, trusted and respected by users and installers alike, the NC951 can help building managers and service providers comply with the requirements of BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act, the Care Standards Act and the English Tourism Council’s National Accessibility Scheme. The NC951 is also ideal for use as a single zone emergency assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, interview rooms and reception areas.
C-TEC’s NC951 Standard Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit comprises:
- An NC942B Call Controller c/w onboard 12V PSU, a volume adjustable buzzer, a zonal alarm LED (to provide audible and visual indication of a call), a mute/reset button (for silencing or cancelling calls) and a volt-free relay with normally open, closed and common contacts rated at 30Vd.c. @ 1A. It also includes a 500mA battery back up facility that will continue to power the system for up to 24 hours standby and 15 minutes (alarm running time) in the event of mains failure. The controller’s label also includes Braille text for the benefit of visually impaired members of staff.
- An NC809DBB Remote Reset Point c/w Sounder. Designed for use alongside the WC, the NC809DBB allows calls generated by the ceiling pull to be cancelled at source, i.e. inside the WC. It also features an on-board reassurance LED and sounder (to provide audible and visual indication of an alarm call inside the WC and to help reassure users that help is on its way). Like the call controller, the reset point’s label includes Braille text for ease of use by the visually impaired.
- An NC807C Ceiling Pull incorporating a red confidence indicator (to reassure the user that a call has been made), a 3m cord and two red triangular pull bangles, specially designed for ease of use by the infirm. Note, for applications requiring more than one point of call (for example at the WC and the wash basin), up to three ceiling pulls can be daisychained together.
- An NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder. Used to provide additional audible and visual indication of an alarm call outside the WC, the NC806CS features a series of ultra-bright LEDs in a triangular shaped diffuser making it highly visible from a distance. Usually located directly outside the WC above the door.
- An NC949 Disabled WC Sticker, gloss finished in permanent vinyl featuring the universally recognisable Disabled WC symbol. Easy to follow system design, installation and user instructions.
Click here to download our NC951 Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm datasheet
Click here to download our CFP NC951 Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm instruction manual
Click here to download our NC951 Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm user manual
Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm
Conventional Call System
Tried, trusted and respected by users and installers alike, Deady’s 800 Series Call System is ideal for use in all types of private, commercial, residential and public sector building. Incorporating a wide range of indicator panels and an extensive array of system components (including ceiling pulls, wall-mounting call points, monitoring points, water resistant alert points, stainless steel call points, overdoor lights, remote sounders, relays and call latch modules), it is without doubt one of the most versatile and reliable conventional call systems on the market.
WHAT IS AN 800 SERIES CALL SYSTEM?
In its simplest form, an 800 Series Call System:
- Allows the general public, a member of staff or a patient to call for assistance;
- Confirms that the call has got through;
- Makes sure the caller is visited; and, if required;
- Allows extra or more urgent assistance to be summoned using an optional ‘emergency’ call facility.
However, the unrivalled flexibility and versatility of the 800 Series Call System means it can also be used to:
- Inform staff that someone is being attacked via an optional infrared ‘staff attack’ facility.
- Monitor storage cupboards, cash offices and stock rooms for unauthorised access.
- Monitor doorbells, telephones and machinery for activation or failure.
- Send notification of calls to hand-held paging equipment.
KEY FEATURES OF THE 800 SERIES CALL SYSTEM
- Hundreds of applications – suitable for use in hotels, leisure centres, nursing homes, shops, offices, etc.
- Hard wired for total reliability – 4 to 6 core security cable is ideal for most installations.
- Wide range of indicator panels covering 1 to 90 zones.
- Extensive range of ancillaries including ceiling pulls, wall-mounting call points, monitoring points, water resistant alert points, stainless steel call points, overdoor lights, remote sounders, relays and call latch modules.
- 12Vd.c. system – simple to install, easy to operate and highly reliable.
- Most wall-mounting plastic components fit standard 25mm single or double gang back boxes. Ceiling pulls and water resistant alert points are surface mountable.
- Attractive compact design blends perfectly into any sort of decor.
- All power supplies capable of 12V sealed lead acid battery charging. Two levels of call – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone).
- Optional button or magnetic key reset facilities (dependent on items purchased). No limit to system size – components can be mixed and matched to meet the layout and call communication requirements of virtually any building – see our typical applications diagram for details.
- Optional tone-only paging and infrared staff attack facilities.
- Extremely cost-effective – all components normally available ex-stock.
- Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act.
Addressable Call System
Quantec Addressable Call System
Revolutionary – that’s just one of the words that have been used to describe Quantec. Recently updated to include a host of new features, the way the system operates can be tailored to suit a care facility’s specific requirements. For example, different day, night and call divert arrangements can be easily accommodated to meet the exact operational needs and precise layout of any building. This flexibility, coupled with many other advanced features such as multiple call levels, free built-in datalogging, simple system reprogramming and full monitoring of all network devices, makes Quantec the obvious choice for nursing homes, hospitals, health centres and many other private and public sector establishments.
- Multiple call levels – including Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Attack, Presence & Attendance
- Wide range of system components – including programmable call points, ceiling pulls, monitoring points, displays, infrared ceiling receivers, radio receivers, staff attack transmitters and neck pendants (now with User ID), overdoor lights and sounders
- Flexible call routing – Quantec can be tailored to suit a site’s exact operational requirements, whatever they may be
- Call accept – Saves valuable time by preventing more than one member of staff responding to the same call
- Automatic call divert – Transfers any unanswered calls to other areas to ensure they are responded to within a pre-determined time
- Follow-me lights – Illuminates overdoor lights and corridor lights in sequence to visually guide staff to the source of a call
- Staff presence – Helps managers, matrons and carers locate their colleagues by showing where they are working
- Staff attendance – Allows staff entering rooms to log their ‘attendance’ via an infrared call point or ceiling receiver
- Call follower sounders – Informs staff that other calls are waiting by sounding a soft tone in all occupied rooms (optional)
- Night mode – Allows Quantec to work in a totally different way at night, providing for fewer staff and reduced sound levels
- Infrared staff protection – Quantec’s optional infrared security transmitters can help protect staff against disturbed patients, intruders and aggressive visitors
- ‘Surveyor’ data analysis software – Allows managers to output custom reports on longest calls, busiest shifts, most visited rooms, etc., to a desktop PC
- Optional paging facilities – Optional alphanumeric and tone-only paging facilities available for carers on the move (DECT telephone capability also available)
- Device monitoring – Quantec constantly supervises all network devices and informs you of any problems, reducing maintenance time and costs
- Laptop programmable system controller – Allows Quantec to adapt to your changing requirements with no expensive rewiring, no mess and no fuss
- Easy to install & expand – Quantec’s ‘two wire’ data transfer system makes it ideal for new and established sites where existing wiring can often be utilised
- Universal programming devices – Allows optional third-party switch assemblies to be interfaced to Quantec for optional compliance with HTM 08-03
- Tried, trusted & respected – From large NHS trusts to renowned nursing home groups, Quantec is specified by some of the UK’s most prestigious care providers
Click here to download our Quantec Nursecall end user brochure
Click here to download our CFP Quantec Features, Operation and Devices guide
Click here to download our Wiring, installation and system programming information
Installing a home security system can be costly, but not installing one could cost you even more. Below we will take a look at the top ten reasons to install a home security system or upgrading your existing home alarm system. 1. Protect Your Home and Family from...read more
Address: Unit 7 Metro Business Park, Ballycurreen, Kinsale Road, Frankfield, Cork, Ireland Office: 021 4375634 Mobile: 087 9393385 Email: email@example.com
P.S.A. Licence No.: 00988 | M.S.C No.: A7-735-01 | All systems to is EN50131:1997
© Deady Security Systems. All Rights Reserved. Site by Barry Design